Browse by letter:
Wellbutrin Sr (Generic)
Wellbutrin is an antidepressant. It works in the brain to treat depression.
Free standard airmail shipping for all packages with price starting from $200.00
Wellbutrin Sr (Generic), 150mg
Write a review Customer reviews
Best wishes! Great discounts on the ED treatments! Your pills helped me bring my sex life back on track and feel a whole lot younger. Congratulations and keep up the good work! You guys do a great job in protecting the privacy of your customers.
The pills actually have the same effects as the brand name ones but at a fraction of the cost. Please let me know if you could send me the same pills every month.
Fast and secure shipping together with great prices will always be my first choice. I have been a regular customer of your online pharmacy for a few months now and I am completely satisfied with the services you provide. A friend from work told me about your website.
I already am a regular customer of your pharmacy and I will continue to be for a long time if you keep offering great products at affordable prices. My friends also agree that you operate one of the best pharmacies online. Thanks to your promotional ED pack I was able to regain some of the vigor that I had when I was in my twenties. Thank you.
Cheap and high quality medication will always be my first choice. The results were great and I continue to take them. The pills actually have the same effects as the brand name ones but at a fraction of the cost.
Fortunately I read about generic pills on the internet and decided to give them I try. I was just about to run out of pills and I would have had to refill my prescription at a regular pharmacy.
Very prompt delivery! It was worth spending a few extra dollars just for getting the drugs I need on time. Very professional service! Thanks for the bonus pills! You've just gained another regular customer. After a great first order experience I have decided to place a second, more substantial order.
Please let me know if you could send me the same pills every month. Now impotence is just a bad memory and I intend to keep it that way by using your range of ED medication. My doctor recommended the usual prescription pills for my condition but he failed to mention how expensive these were. Congratulations and keep up the good work! You guys do a great job in protecting the privacy of your customers.
I like that my privacy is always respected and I don't have to feel embarrassed when I pick up my parcels. Please let me know if you could send me the same pills every month. My wife and I would like to offer you our sincere thanks.
I think I have already tried out most of your promotions and I have never felt disappointed. He is more confident in bed and we feel like a young couple again. I will order again as soon as I run out of pills. My girlfriend was really surprised to see how long I was able to last in bed and needles to say we had a great weekend trip away from the big city.
Your marketing strategies are great and I really appreciate your promotional offers. I appreciate the wide range of ED treatments that your website offers.
Thanks to some of your amazing products I have regained my old sexual appetite and I feel like I'm 25 again. Because of my age, my sexual performance has slowly but surely diminished and I hate feeling like an old man. They help save a few extra dollars and that goes a long way these days.
I am 100% satisfied with how it worked out and I want to congratulate you on operating such a professional service. Our marriage was saved when I began using some of your anti-impotence solutions.
The delivery system is great! I received my order in exactly 10 days. I can't wait for my next order to arrive. I am a satisfied customer and I will continue to order your products as long as you keep the prices low.
I had no idea generic pills work this well. I feel very secure when ordering from your online pharmacy. The delivery system is great! I received my order in exactly 10 days.
I appreciate the swift and professional delivery! From all the online pharmacies I have tried, yours is by far the best. My husband had been struggling in bed but was afraid to do anything about it so as not to upset me. You guys are doing a great job.
Thank you! My boyfriend was really grateful when I told him I had ordered some sexual enhancement products for him. Although I had some problems with the ordering process at first, your customer support team proved to be really helpful and polite. Best wishes! Great discounts on the ED treatments! Your pills helped me bring my sex life back on track and feel a whole lot younger. I check your website every week because I don't want to miss any of your amazing offers.
Wellbutrin Sr (Bupropion)
Wellbutrin is used for:
Depression treatment. It may also be used for the other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Wellbutrin is an antidepressant. It works in the brain to treat depression.
How to use Wellbutrin:
Use Wellbutrin as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosage instructions.
- Wellbutrin comes with an extra patient information sheet called Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time upon getting a refill of Wellbutrin.
- Take Wellbutrin orally regardless of your meal patern. If stomach upset occurs, take it with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Several weeks may pass before your symptoms improve. Do not stop taking Wellbutrin without prior check with your doctor.
- Take your doses at the same times each day at least 6 hours apart unless directed otherwise by your doctor. This may help to decrease the risk of seizures with Wellbutrin .
- Continue to take Wellbutrin even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of Wellbutrin , skip the missed dose. Go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take more than 1 dose within 6 hours. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Wellbutrin .
Before using Wellbutrin:
Some medical conditions may interact with Wellbutrin . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following applicable to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you or a family member has a history of bipolar disorder (manic depression), other mental or mood problems (e.g. depression), suicidal thoughts or attempts, or alcohol or substance abuse
- if you have diabetes, kidney problems, high blood pressure, heart problems (e.g. congestive heart failure), or a recent heart attack
- if you have a history of seizure, head injury, tumor in the brain or spinal cord, or liver problems (e.g. cirrhosis)
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Wellbutrin . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Amantadine, antipsychotics (e.g. haloperidol, risperidone), corticosteroids (e.g. prednisone), insulin, levodopa, MAOIs (e.g. phenelzine), nicotine patches, oral hypoglycemics (e.g. glipizide), other antidepressants (e.g. fluoxetine, amitriptyline), sympathomimetics (e.g. pseudoephedrine), theophylline, or tiagabine because they may increase the risk of Wellbutrin 's side effects
- Carbamazepine, phenobarbital, or phenytoin because they may decrease Wellbutrin 's effectiveness
- Antiarrhythmics (e.g. propafenone, flecainide), beta-blockers (e.g. metoprolol), phenothiazines (e.g. thioridazine), selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) antidepressants (e.g. fluoxetine), or tricyclic antidepressants (e.g. nortriptyline) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Wellbutrin
This list of all interactions is not all-inclusive, so other interactions are possible. Ask your health care provider if Wellbutrin may interact with the other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Do NOT use Wellbutrin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Wellbutrin
- you are taking any other medicine that contains bupropion
- you have a history of an eating disorder (e.g. anorexia, bulimia) or seizures (e.g. epilepsy)
- you are suddenly stopping the use of alcohol or sedatives (e.g. benzodiazepines) after long-term use
- you are taking or have taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (e.g. phenelzine) within the last 14 days
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these applicable to you.
Important safety information:
- Wellbutrin may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with an alcohol or certain medicines. Use Wellbutrin with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know exactly how your body reacts to it.
- Check with your doctor before you drink alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (e.g. sleep aids, muscle relaxers) during the treatment course with Wellbutrin ; it may be added to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Wellbutrin may increase risk of seizures. Your risk may be greater if you also have certain medical conditions, use certain medicines, or if you drink large amounts of alcohol. Talk to your doctor to clarify if you may have a greater risk of seizures while taking Wellbutrin.
- If you are already using sedatives, do not stop them abruptly without prior check with your doctor. Abrupt stopping may increase your seizure risk.
- Do not take decongestants (e.g. pseudoephedrine), stimulants, or diet pills while you are taking Wellbutrin without prior consultation with your doctor. They may increase your risk of seizures.
- The risk of seizures may be greater if you take Wellbutrin in high doses or for a long period of time. Do NOT take more than the recommended dose, change your dose, or use Wellbutrin for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- Children, teenagers, and young adults who take Wellbutrin may be at increased risk of suicidal thoughts or actions. All patients taking Wellbutrin should be closely monitored. Contact the doctor right away if new, worsened, or sudden symptoms such as depressed mood; anxious, restless, or irritable behavior; panic attacks; or any unusual change in the mood or behavior occur. Contact the doctor right away if any signs of suicidal thoughts or actions occur.
- If you have trouble sleeping, you may be taking your dose too close to the bedtime. Talk to your doctor about changing your dosing schedule.
- Wellbutrin contains the same ingredients as Zyban, a medicine used to help to stop smoking. Do not take Wellbutrin if you are also taking Zyban. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
- Wellbutrin should be used with caution to treat seniors; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Wellbutrin should be used with extreme caution by CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Wellbutrin while you are pregnant. Wellbutrin is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Wellbutrin .
Possible side effects of Wellbutrin :
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people will only have minor or no side effects at all. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Constipation; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; headache; increased sweating; loss of appetite; nausea; nervousness; restlessness; taste changes; trouble sleeping; vomiting; weight changes.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pains; confusion; delusions; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; hallucinations; hearing problems; menstrual changes; new or worsening mental or mood changes (e.g. concentration problems, panic attacks, aggressiveness, agitation, anxiety, impulsiveness, irritability, hostility, exaggerated feeling of well-being or inability to sit still); red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe headache or dizziness; severe or persistent joint or muscle pain; severe or persistent nervousness, restlessness, or trouble sleeping; shortness of breath; suicidal thoughts or attempts; tremor; unusual swelling; vision changes; worsening depression.